Saturday, November 29, 2008

The FAIR is Fair.

FAIR, DAY 1:
>> LoL. I thought that the cosplay thing is today. :))
>> I was looking for Ate Isay for the registration forms of the cosplay thing. While doing so, I was caught by the jailers because I don't have any person from the opposite sex with me. At that time, I was seriously in a hurry to look for Ate Isay, I also didn't know about the jailing condition.
>> I eventually saw Ate Isay (after hours of searching XD) on the grandstand.
>> Me, Mikaelxtheta and Eric Caruso rode the bicycles from 12 - 2PM. (Time = not that sure. I don't have a watch with me. :)))
>> Me, Eric, Sheryl, Dante and Alex slid in the inflatables. At that time, the jailing condition was that anyone who is not lying on the ground will get caught.
>> The day ended in the Video Game booth. (W00t! Go, Brawl! XD Thanks, Wak!)

FAIR, DAY 2:
>> W00t. Cosplay. I cosplayed as the time-gear-stealing-self-sacrificing-antisocial Pokemon. XD Yeeep. It's Grovyle! =))
>> Rode a bike.
>> Switched ma bike.
>> Broke ma bike.
>> LoL. 3 games won, 4 games lost in brawl. XD

Brawl
Kief: (Come on! Jump! Jump!) *presses up*
Lucario: ???
Kief: (Jump! Or you'll fall!) *presses up*
Lucario: ...
Kief: (Quickly! You'll die!) *presses up again*
Lucario: =P

Wahahahah..

Anu tawag mo sa isang letrang kinakain?
EDI C-FOOD! XDD

No comments: